The Life of a Ninja 2 The Life of a Ninja 2

awesome!

one word says it all: awesome!

God is Dead? God is Dead?

interesting...

i agree with Inkbrush in saying that it was way too slow. i feel that there was no need for you to move the charactors mouths after the voice over. if thats just a sync problem, my mistake. overall, this piece could use much work, but the idea is interesting.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

excellent

this is youre first submission? not bad. in fact, its great! keep up the great work. i hope to see more soon.

Hippy Racing Hippy Racing

Simple

Simple game. Not much to justify a higher score. I have no problems with the implementation, but the colors are hard on the eyes.

Rat512 responds:

Thanks for the comment, I will take this into consideration for the next game. Leader boards will be available for that high score you like.

.: Balloon Shooter :. .: Balloon Shooter :.

Pretty Simplistic

Pretty simplistic game. Well done, but not much here to really justify a higher score.

Cookie Tycoon Cookie Tycoon

Cool

For a flash game, its very complex. Good game, difficulty is a bit hard though. I will echo some of the other comments, which I found valid. The buying animation needs to be tweaked, since it doesn't correlate to the actual number of cookies sold. DK-Dark-Angel has a couple of good ideas: a buy all ingredients button and chef training.