Hippy Racing Hippy Racing

Simple

Simple game. Not much to justify a higher score. I have no problems with the implementation, but the colors are hard on the eyes.

Rat512 responds:

Thanks for the comment, I will take this into consideration for the next game. Leader boards will be available for that high score you like.

.: Balloon Shooter :. .: Balloon Shooter :.

Pretty Simplistic

Pretty simplistic game. Well done, but not much here to really justify a higher score.

Cookie Tycoon Cookie Tycoon

Cool

For a flash game, its very complex. Good game, difficulty is a bit hard though. I will echo some of the other comments, which I found valid. The buying animation needs to be tweaked, since it doesn't correlate to the actual number of cookies sold. DK-Dark-Angel has a couple of good ideas: a buy all ingredients button and chef training.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

awesome sweetness!

simman, you keep improving the game with each beta release. i cannot wait for the full version to come out. i like the one ending you have done currently. it fits the charactor quite well. i do not know if it is merely incomplete, or a bug, but i was unable to select any of the options for ami when choosing the ask option. other than that, i had no problems in the game, or with the controls.

bottom line: awesome job! keep it up! :)