The Life of a Ninja 2 The Life of a Ninja 2

awesome!

one word says it all: awesome!

God is Dead? God is Dead?

interesting...

i agree with Inkbrush in saying that it was way too slow. i feel that there was no need for you to move the charactors mouths after the voice over. if thats just a sync problem, my mistake. overall, this piece could use much work, but the idea is interesting.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

excellent

this is youre first submission? not bad. in fact, its great! keep up the great work. i hope to see more soon.

Roman VS Levani !!! Roman VS Levani !!!

good

not bad. the early transitions could use some work, but a decent job overall.

College Man 2 College Man 2

w00t! i like it i like!

nice job! (0 for interactivity b/c there is none) i like how you used the evil calculus concepts that are pounded into our collective heads. sequel idea: something involving the evil calculus profs? lol.

Stupid Driving - 101 Stupid Driving - 101

LMAO funny

i liked it i liked it i liked it. seriously funny. loved the "drivin with my eyes closed drivin with my eyes closed etc" part.

Tetris Attack Preview Tetris Attack Preview

not bad

not too bad, better most of the crap out there. its short, perhaps you would like to lengthen it somehow? i like the idea mostly.

A Tribute to Batman A Tribute to Batman

this stank

this was essentially a slideshow with music. i liked the music, but everything else was crappy. no violence, no humor, nothing interesting.

Arena 4 Arena 4

nice

its not bad, but its not the best out there.

FireHound responds:

me knows

White Rabbit Music Video White Rabbit Music Video

uhhhhhh

i didnt like this one much; the graphics are okay, and fit the music decently. the background got naseating after about 30 seconds. could be better, but okay for a first video.